Monday, February 02, 2004

Happy Eid guys

today i want to apologise to all people..young, old, close and far..hopefully a brighter day awaits us in the near future..lets the bygone be by gone..all the bad things i've done..forgive me..i always forgive and forget so u guys have nothing to be worried about..well..been unwell these few days..stiff neck, headache on/off..can't study comfortably..spent my daytime sleeping..wake up for shower and eat..read a few lines then sleep again..don't know why..computers or isit my eyes..or my 3rd and 4th eyes...hmm..no time to check with my GP yet coz been busy studyin..haha..not that busy just too lazy to go...well..anyway..i'll update again before i sleep perhaps..goin to take a shower..till then..chow..selamat hari raya aidiladha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment