Monday, March 22, 2004

another weekend past

wow..what a week..yesterday got another medal for football..though its just a runner-up but its great..all the ball-punching and penalty-stopping were worth the struggle..but one of my thumb was swollen while tryin to stop the only goal i slipped..which turn out to be the one goal that defeats us in the final..just unlucky..but then i got a free nasi tomato..thats really helps..as long as its food, it makes me epi..epi like a ippo..dont know wether the nasi tomato is just for volunteers but they said that theres extra..nyam2..and today..trying to figure out my project which i should wrap up in 2 weeks time..hmph..but at the moment thats not the biggest hitch for this week..hav to go through interview with Petronas this saturday in London..hopefully my head will think wisely and mouth will not refuse to talk..oh no..dear Lord, i'm helpless..please give me some blessing..

No comments:

Post a Comment