Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Pretty monday

the sun shines brightly today..perhaps the unexpected winter has past..well..spent my morning sleeping till afternoon..stomach doesnt feel well..awake to find myself with lots of work to be done..still i can sit around in front of this computer of mine watching scrubs and surfing aimlessly..this is what will happen to me if i sleep during the day..dont know if its just me or what..so much things to do yet so little time left..project just half way..a coursework to be hand in in 2 weeks time, havent start yet..lectures revision, as usual none..my life is a mess..neahh..it has been like this all these time..its just me who likes to "freakin out" on little little things..maybe i have to learn how to be controlled..and be more structured and more organised..more time studying than doin nothing..i just envy those who have timetables and follow them from time to time..if they missed or left out something, they'll fit it in somewhere in their timetables afterwards..hahh..how i wish i can be like them..then i'll can finished all the tutorials in time and start my past years early..also the assignments and most important is my final year project..surely i can finshed all those on time..early i mean..not just in time..well sometimes someday, things will change..just need time and faith..

No comments:

Post a Comment