Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Women's Little Instruction Book

Hey guys and gals..here are some interesting stuff to read..I dig it from my previous post. Guess that I have to be equal, right?. Now here are some instructions for women when handling men.

For your reading pleasure. :)


1. Woman don't make fools of men -- most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
2. Never trust a man who says he's the boss at home. He probably lies about other things too.
3. The woman's work that is never done is the stuff she asked her husband to do.
4. If you think the way to a man's heart is through his stomach you're aiming too high.
5. Go for younger men. You might as well -- they never mature anyway.
6. Men are all the same -- they just have different faces so you can tell them apart.
7. Definition of a man with manners -- he gets out of the bath to pee.
8. Whenever you meet a man who would make a good husband, you will usually find that he is.
9. Scientists have just discovered something that can do the work of five men -- a woman.
10. There are a lot of words you can use to describe men -- strong, caring, loving -- they'd be wrong but you could still use them.
11. Men are like animals -- messy, insensitive and potentially violent -- but they make great pets.
12. There are only two four letter words that are offensive to men - "don't" and "stop".
13. Husbands are like children -- they're fine if they're someone else's.

3 comments:

  1. Hi jijoy...Wow! While I was searching for info on work at home directory I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for work at home directory. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about work at home directory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jijoy, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on work from home with no fee when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for work from home with no fee. I am going to
    bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about work from home with no fee at the site above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jijoy, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on work at home typist, I ended up on your page. Your site title of A Women's Little Instruction Book shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about work at home typist.

    ReplyDelete