Thursday, June 24, 2010

Problem Is Good

"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer." was a quote by the famous Albert Einstien.

Whenever we face problems we will be very stressed and some time we'll think "oh no, it's the end of the world for me". Well I like to be positive, every problem is challenges. If we can overcome the challenges, we'll get rewarded. Maybe you'll say what does this guy talking crap. Well I do take every problem as a challenge to me. I realise that every time I think a problem is a "problem", I'll stressed out and will just sweep the problem under the carpet hoping that I can solve it later (which in most of the cases are not solved).

For those who thinks that it's the end of the world, relax. Just take a step back and think. I always ask myself and my family. What's the worst thing that can happen to us? Even if it happens, there's always good things coming your way whether you are aware or not and whether you'll like it or not. So, relax.

Life is pretty simple. Don't make it difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment