Friday, March 04, 2005

Come out and Sail

Today is my second day in my office after a long holiday to Bintulu and Japan..This was my first experience to go onboard of a starcruise ship (actually its just an LNG tanker) for about 7 days..The foods and accomodations are first class..five star dude..was a really great time except for when seasickness strike..then i have to lie down on bed and have a long nap..my record was 12 hours while sailing..huhuh..then reach Japan for the first time..it was cold, something like 10 degree celcius but i'm so used to cold weather and its just like pretty small matter for me..(plus i have excess fat to burn ;))..So now im back in the office and have to continue the learning process..its true what ppl always said..Life is about learning and making mistakes..many more things to be learnt and i'll do whatever it takes to reach the highest point of my life..my dream right now is to be on the top management of Petronas to enable me to drive the company to be one of the most successful company in this world..alamak poyo sgt la plak..hahaha..lantaklaa..sukati aku la nak impikan ape..ok dude..chow

2 comments:

  1. dude.. nice dream. dah jadi tokei minyak snanglah aku nak dapat contract. hahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boleh2..tapi cengkeram die kenela tinggi..hahaha..btw bila nak balik mesia nih..happening lagi tak kat sane

    ReplyDelete