Friday, September 14, 2007

A Fresh Start for 2007

I stopped blogging after finished my study and started working. I never thought people can make money out of their blog. I've read a lot of blogs for the past few months. They are so wonderful talking about their passion. Some talks about cars, some gadgets, some even teach people how to make money from anything. It is interesting to read and surf their blog. I start thinking on what am I going to write in my blog because I want to start it all over again.
Well, life after study has changed me a lot. Lots of things happened to me within this 3 years. Had a car accident on my 1st year working anniversary, the front bumper was wrecked but thanks to my Car Insurance company, not a penny spent. Joined some MLM (Multi Level Marketing) to make easy money, ends up with no money. Moved in and out of 3 houses and maybe one more end of this year. Got married to a lovely lady on 26th May 2007. Got the first nephew in August 2007, my brother's son and he's so cute. And more and more and more bits and pieces of my life making me stronger and keeping me sane.
Well, will keep updating this blog later..

No comments:

Post a Comment