Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mindset..Mindset..Mindset

If you keep saying you can't stand your job, you might lose your job.

If you keep saying you can't stand your body, your body can become sick.


These words captured my interest. Some people say you are what you eat. These words means you are what you think. I used to be a timid, shy and introvert person and still am now. But ended up after finish primary school, I achieved only a little victories in all the wars I've encountered. I'm saying to myself, "hey, what have I done to myself?". Started to explore more of my inner-self and did a lot of self evaluation. Not that I'm not satisfied with all my achievements, just that I feel that I'm capabale to achieve more than what I am today.

The process changed myself a lot. Inspite of those negative thinking and imperfection, I forced myself to do things which I really hate before (of course only the good one..but some also bad). I did it all just to see how far ca I go and true enough I can do more beyond my capabilities.

One thing I learned, the most important, is we have to be positive. If you think positive, the outcome will be positive. Take problems as your challenges. Treat your imperfections as uniqueness. Think of your mistakes as part of your learning. Then you can beat your subconcious mind and be a better person.

If you think you are good, there's a better person than you. If you think you are better, there's always a person who did the best in whatever they do. Don't stop challenging yourself. Start by winning small battle. Maybe you'll lose some battle, but remember, losing will craft you into a stronger being and one day you'll win the war of your life. Be smart in choosing your battleground. Your act today will determine who you are tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment