Friday, January 23, 2004

Fail

my mission to finished up "manufacturing systems" notes fail today..dem..another 4 notes to go out of 16 notes..too much leisure today..haha..went to tesco..bought some yoghurt..am into yoghurt now..tastes great u know..dont know how long this affection for yoghurt would lasts..hmm..why study is so boring?..not like playing sports or watch movies..or playing pc games..if it is as fun as those things, bet you guys wont see me anywhere outside my house..i'll lock myself in my spacious room and have my notes all over the floor..pity me..too lazy to read i think..seriously i never finished reading any storybook..novel?..urghh..read couple of pages then fall asleep..its like a curse to me..haaa maybe that evil witch cast it upon me when i was about 11 yrs old..but she was so lovely teaching me english..surely at that time i was very the notty..always asked to stand on my chair or outside the class..haha.."rotan" was a usual thing to me..hehehe..you fat white notty boy..have to find a way to broke this curse..any idea?..hmm..gettin late now..have to go to sleep..will continue again next morning..bye..my bed is calling me...

No comments:

Post a Comment