Wednesday, January 28, 2004

oh no

2 days to go...eh..one day..then can say goodbye to "professional responsibility"..not much activity today..just read read read and read...dem..too much reading make me hungry..and a chocolate bar will be the usual victim...nyam2..had a smoked mackerel today..haha..nyam nyam..cook it with some mixed or rather "belasah" sauce..arghh suddenly i feel like my stomach gettin rounder and rounder..please..can i end this exam week soon..or not my jeans will not fit me..hehe but i still have lots of backup jeans..dont worry..i have all sizes in the wardrobe..raya size, summer size, puasa size and winter size..wink2..stomach like a baloon huh?..guess so..for the past few days i had headache..is it a headache..oh lord please not migrain..coz its just affect the left part of my head..i think this is the results of too much computers..arghh..hopefully it'll get better soon..before my papers..or not..wweeoowww...help meee!!!..niweys..enjoy this song by Joose..sleepin timee...yeay

No comments:

Post a Comment