Wednesday, January 21, 2004

no more

yeehaa..no more calculating the efficiency of a cycle..no more T-s diagram..and no more turbine and compressor..there goes my first paper..flying colours?..hahaha no..water colours..damn..it was like ok but not ok..if i was given more time to answer all 4 questions, i can do it better and more proper..imagine, 2 hrs, four 25 marks questions, answer all..my handwriting was a nightmare..my answer book looks like an album with lots of dead worms' photos in it..hopefully the examiner can read my scribbling..u are paid for it man..either u read it or just flip through my answer book and put ninety something on the front page..peace..tonight just sittin in front of computer listening to musics doin nothing..tomorrow have to change the mode back to "STUDY"..can i?..sigh..just 4 more to go..be patience..anways..dedicate this gaban song to all "gaban" fan out there..wakatau wakatau wassini!!...chow

No comments:

Post a Comment