Monday, January 12, 2004

I am so Grateful

Dear mom and dad,
how are you guys doing..i hope fine..may Allah bless you every minute, every hour, every day..i'm doing great here in Sheffield. i wrote this letter just to say thank you very much for always being there for me. If not for what you have done to me, i'll not be the person I am now and be here in Sheffield. Theres many ups and downs in my life lately. I wish you guys are here with me to see and help me deal with all of them. I dont know wether Ive done the right things or not. Hopefully yes for most of the time. Really need your help mom. Teach me to be strong like you. Why cant i? why am I so fragile? am I too soft-hearted?. If so, is that a bad thing or a good thing mom. Dad..Uve taught me to be kind with my friends and other people. I did that but sometimes they just cant understand it. Tried my best to bring happiness to ppl around me like you do. Dont know wether i've done enough. I think I irritate them more than I make them happy especially the one person loved :(...I even say nothing whenever they yell at me, dad. Yet you guys havent yell at me for a long time since I turned teenager. Too much tolerant perhaps? Sometimes I lost my patience but I never show it to them. Just like what u guys did to me..my bad..mom, I think this is the price i have to pay for hurting you and dad. Forgive me mom. Forgive me dad. Promise wont let you guys cry anymore. I know im the blacksheep in our family. i'm sorry. i'll improve myself as time goes by and make u guys proud of me. But will both of you still be there when the time comes? Only God know. I just wanna let you guys know how grateful I am to have you as my parents. Nobody can replace your place in my heart. Love you, mom and dad..

No comments:

Post a Comment